Anyone that reads my tofuandthyme blog will be absolutely giddy and positively thrilled to know that I am going to give you a sneak peak of one of the attractions. GET STOKED!
This tasty, dark beauty is the fuel for this post. Can you tell? Maybe I should start my own version of My Drunk Kitchen, except I'll write about it instead.
Meh, maybe not.
So it's been an hour and a half or so since I let this sweet elixer trickle down my palate, and I'm starting to sober up, which is a shame. I blame the acorn squash I ate and the dinner I didn't make. Fucking Cucurbita pepo, gets me every time. Yes, I googled that, and I know you are too. Has "googled" gotten to the point where it's a verb and not just an appropriated proper noun? Hm. Well, I don't care, I don't want to capitalize it. If the general public gets to abuse "gauging" and use it as a verb to describe an act of body modification, I'm fucking taking "googled".
Well, uh, shit's getting chilly out. Halloween is this weekend! It snuck up on me, but at least I decided on my costumes last week. Webber's cover band show is two nights... I can't wear the same costume to both nights! (Aw, hell na!) Sewing and playing with fabric are some of my favorite pastimes, though, so I welcomed this prospect with outstretched, zombified arms. So far, I have a tutu of sorts made, and the rest... will have to be pieced together when the time comes. I'm going for the creepy vibe, as usual. ;-)
I also have about five more cardboard drum heads to paint band logos on. Black Flag was a cinch, but I'm not so sure about Venom...
Well, shit. I have a lot of things to do, AND it's mug night at NY Deli. What the hell am I doing here?
Meh, maybe not.
So it's been an hour and a half or so since I let this sweet elixer trickle down my palate, and I'm starting to sober up, which is a shame. I blame the acorn squash I ate and the dinner I didn't make. Fucking Cucurbita pepo, gets me every time. Yes, I googled that, and I know you are too. Has "googled" gotten to the point where it's a verb and not just an appropriated proper noun? Hm. Well, I don't care, I don't want to capitalize it. If the general public gets to abuse "gauging" and use it as a verb to describe an act of body modification, I'm fucking taking "googled".
Well, uh, shit's getting chilly out. Halloween is this weekend! It snuck up on me, but at least I decided on my costumes last week. Webber's cover band show is two nights... I can't wear the same costume to both nights! (Aw, hell na!) Sewing and playing with fabric are some of my favorite pastimes, though, so I welcomed this prospect with outstretched, zombified arms. So far, I have a tutu of sorts made, and the rest... will have to be pieced together when the time comes. I'm going for the creepy vibe, as usual. ;-)
I also have about five more cardboard drum heads to paint band logos on. Black Flag was a cinch, but I'm not so sure about Venom...
Well, shit. I have a lot of things to do, AND it's mug night at NY Deli. What the hell am I doing here?
No comments:
Post a Comment