Phew, I just started a ridiculous debate on my Facebook over drug testing by posting this:
"There has been a chain status going around about how unfair it is that people on welfare are not drug tested, while people that work for their money are. Those posting the status are looking forward to it being mandatory to drug test those on welfare. My two cents? Don't add more BS drug testing, take it away from everything! The drug that testing is most likely to find is marijuana- not all of the harsher, more severe drugs. It's a waste of money."
There's definitely a lot of intricacies to this matter, which is why it is now at 56 comments. There's only about 6 or 7 people posting, but it's a lot of back and forth. My last comment was an almost 800 word monster, and I'm waiting to see what happens next...
----
Bed bug treatment #2 was only moderately annoying. I considered waiting around until they arrived so I could drop Webber and ze Waffle off on my way to work, but then I realized I could just bungee a box to deliver packages in on the back of my bike and leave the car with Web. It's a good thing I did, cuz they didn't show up until 12:30pm. They said they showed up at 8:20am, but we were here, and there was no knock. Didn't even call, just left. It was a different dude this time, and he was much more thorough. No live ones have been spotted since.
My legs are still killing me from biking 5 miles to work and back. It's the hills that are crucial. So, so crucial. But I hope to do it more often now that I've rigged a way to deliver packages to the post office and FedEx. It's just irritating biking through the business district, or anywhere during rush hour. People are such douchebags to begin with- even when you're a fellow vehicle. But they get pissed at bicyclists, and there's not many people that will give you more than 6 inches of room when they pass you. I'd start egging cars if it was vegan. Tomatoes just aren't the same. I'm open to suggestion, here!
I am currently late for a potluck for which I haven't figured out what I'm making, so I'm going to scuttle on. I believe Mulan and/or the Aristocats is also in the plans? Ah well, smiling faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment